Material: 316L Steel also known as stainless steel, It is the special steel which is harmless to human body. 316L Steel has the properties of hypoallergenic and corrosion resistance. Jewelry made of 316L Steel does not tarnish or bend, and It has the same luster and texture as titanium.
Color: Gold - 14K Gold plated ，316L Steel, Silver- 316Lsteel, Black- TiC plated, 316L Steel
Maintenance: For regular care, use a simple microfiber cloth or special jewelry cloth (not paper towels or toilet paper) to clean up your jewelry. For dirty and grease, clean your jewelry with water solution, and then patting dry with a soft cloth. Special care is not required unless the jewelry is in strong acid and strong alkali environment.
It is optimal to remove jewelry during the following times:
- Shower. It's not a great idea to shower with your jewelry on, but once in a while isn't going to do any lasting damage. Just make sure to dry it after.
- Swimming Pool. Take your silver off. Chlorine is a pretty harsh chemical, so if you accidentally forget to remove your silver jewelry before hopping in, make sure to rinse and clean it afterward.
- Hot Tub. Same idea as the swimming pool, but there's even more chlorine in the hot tub and the heat can accelerate the chemical reaction.
- Hot Springs. The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you're going for that "dark oxidized" look, avoid at all costs.
- Bonus Tip: Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish. Apply them first, let them dry, and then put your jewelry on. This alone can make a HUGE difference in your silver's luster.